Paintless Dent Repair
A Doctorate in Paintless Dent Repair
Not only was Dent Physicians one of the first paintless dent repair companies in Kansas City to adopt this process, they continue to push the boundaries of what this innovative practice is able to do. While most auto body shops are starting to adopt this practice, clients will find that no one can emulate the same level of expertise that our talented team has displayed day in and day out. In our 27 years as a business, the Dent Physicians team studied, practiced and perfected the art of paintless dent removal, allowing us to perform this service on large and small dents that other companies say cannot be repaired.
The Benefits of Paintless Dent Repair
Conventional dent removal costs more and it requires tons of extra time that most people can’t spare. Dent Physicians adopted paintless dent repair as it outclasses traditional dent removal in nearly every metric. Consider the following advantages of getting paintless dent repair through Dent Physicians:
- As the name suggests, paintless dent repair does not strip any paint, meaning that repairs can be completed without needing to apply new paint to your car.
- Most auto body damage can be repaired using a paintless dent repair method while you wait comfortably in our lobby, complete with Wi-Fi and television.
- Since you don’t have to order new parts to complete the repair, restoration through paintless dent repair is much more affordable.
- The perfect autobody practice for hail repair, a commonly requested service in the Kansas City Metro.
- Can be used for bumper dent repair if the damage is minor.